Caski have in-depth experience of database systems design and production within the
nuclear industry. The team has successfully developed and delivered many different database systems both small and large to support the operation of both power station sites and headquarters functions within the nuclear industry.
An example of such a database is:-
This system was designed to store the full inventory of Waste for a decommissioning Nuclear Power Station, including results from sampling analysis and Asbestos surveys. This data is then tied into various other sources of information on the site via a single data warehouse repository to enable detailed reports to be run to support key decommissioning decisions.
Skills available include:-
- Data Base Management Systems
- from small, Micorsoft Access based systems to DB2, MySQL and ORACLE systems
- Client / Server solutions
- Intranet solutions
- Data Analysis to improve efficiency
- Data Migration services
- Specialists in Legacy data analysis and migration techniques
- Data storage design and implementation
- Database structure analysis and optimisation